Henry R. Emery, Jr. MD
Brenda Young, PA-C
Jamie Pearman, PA-C
Gina Robinson, PA-C
Edwin Marshall, Jr., PA-C, DPT
Are you left feeling like your doctor has five minutes, if that, to spend with you and you barely have time to tell him what's wrong before you are ushered out the door? We agree that the "modern model" for medicine leaves a lot to be desired. We pledge to get all established
in for an
within 24 hours of their call.
(We always see same day for children if you call before 4 pm.)
Come back to the way medicine should be done with a patient... Come see why Liberty Family
, PLLC prides itself on our patient/physician model. Call us at 704-844-0505 for an
Are you tired of feeling rushed?
Now open Thursday Evenings until 7pm!
Here is a list of insurance plans that we currently accept, however, always check your plan to ensure that we are in network with your specific insurance plan.
- We accept MOST Blue Cross/Blue Shield plans (we are NOT in network for Blue Local or Blue Value)
- United Healthcare (we are NOT in network with UHV AARP Medicare Advantage Replacement Plan)
- Medi-Share Christian Sharing
- GHI / Emblem Health
- Aetna (for those with Aetna Leap, be aware that we are a Tier 2 provider, see your plan for specifics)
- NC Medicaid (we are NOT in network for NC Medicaid Family Planning)
- SC Medicaid (only Healthy Connections)
- TriCare (we accept all plans associated with TriCare)
- We accept all Medicare Advantage Plans EXCEPT for the UHC AARP listed above.
- We accept all Medicare Supplement Plans
A big "Welcome!" to Dr. Blackburn's GHI/EmblemHealth patients! We are excited to welcome you to your new Healthcare Home!
Please be advised that we have announced as of January 30, 2018 that we are closing our medical practice, with an effective date of March 2, 2018.
Patient Letter from Dr. Emery:
Patient Authorization Form: